In the metropolitan city of Moscow, it is important to have a planned route after which you can start and finish your tour. There are so many attractions in the city that you might miss a few interesting places in your short tour. Here are ten ideas for a fruitful family trip to this wonderful city.
1. Visit music concerts and art exhibitions: Every month, there are a lot of concerts and shows in Moscow that sweep enthusiastic art lovers from their feet. Catch the best musicians and artists in Moscow at the Tchaikovsky Conservatory in Moscow.
2. ZIL Cultural Center: This intensive hall has its own range of cultural shows with extravaganza music and dance with famous celebrities who present their talents.
3. Food and Drink: There are many affordable tours of local residents in Moscow to take you through the city to explore delicacies and drinks while enjoying the best attractions here. Check out Russian delicacies such as Stroganoff Beef, Blinny, Caviar and Chicken Kev. Mouth watering desserts like Kissel and Paskha and drinks can be enjoyed with the family.
4. Availability of the best private tours: Choose the best Moscow tours with private guides and explore places of interest for your family. From the Cathedral of Christ the Savior to the Seven Sisters, there are plenty of places to visit besides the main attractions. Check the best group tours for the best packages.
5. Historical places to visit in Moscow: You can see a glimpse of each country's era in monuments such as the canvas tomb, the Kremlin tower, the Cathedral of St. All these sights are wonderful and magical borders with architectural grandiosity that cannot be seen in any other part of the world.
6. Gorky Park and Gorky House Museum: These are pieces of architectural miracle worth visiting with family.
7. Places of Natural Beauty: Moscow is complete with parks and gardens such as Sparrow Hills and Kolomenskoye Park. Located on the banks of the Moscow River, Sparrow Hills offers a magnificent view of the paradise of nature, contrasting with urban life pulsing with urbanization.
8. City Gardens: Alexander's Garden is a city garden with historic landmarks and rare architectural attractions on a large area. The Neskuchney Garden is another beautiful place to expand the Gorky Park in the middle of the city.
9. Visit the best amusement parks and gardens: When traveling with your family, visiting the theme parks and gardens is best for children. Moscow offers amazing and beautiful water parks and amusement parks Aquapark Karbiya, Sky City, Moreon etc.
10. National Parks: Island National Park and Elk Island National Park is the best place to rewind and spend time in the wild with your family. There is a wide range of animals and birds in this part of the world.
Family vacation in Moscow is pleasant with temptation to music concerts. Moscow is ripe with historical flavors and a tasty plate of dishes and drinks.