Most private financial experts would agree that keeping your vehicle up to 10 years is a good economic decision. The economy of vehicle maintenance, which has long been convincingly convincing. Why is it so rare to find someone who owns the same car for so long? After all, today most cars will continue to work for several hundred thousand miles. Why are people still buying a new car when there is nothing wrong with what they have? Affiliate pressure? Perhaps it is not relevant? This may be true, especially when the new edition undergoes major style changes. Perhaps this is because people start worrying about the probability of a serious mechanical problem.
We found that if you can continue to search for new ones through a proven strategy, it will be much more difficult to make this purchase of a new car. So what can be done to slow down the aging process? How can a car be used regularly rather than age. There is no specific activity, but a few things that contribute to a common goal. Below is a list of ways to keep your car's appearance as new.
1. The most important way to keep your car as new is to keep it in the garage at night. Most people think the damage is a result of the exhausting half-heat and dust that bake dirt in paint and plastic, but the most destructive time is the night when cold moisture condenses on the surface of the car. This is the source of the problem. We live in a pool in Los Angeles that is full of cars that run all day. Exhaust, road pollution and pollution are rising to the atmosphere during the hot days and suspended there until the cold sea air moves and captures the dirt in the moisture that will condense in the car. This morning dew that sits on the horizontal surfaces of the vehicle is a sulfur / acid toxic cocktail of all the junk in our air. He eats the paint, the lining around the doors, heats the lights and destroys the rubber parts. No testing lab can do that! Moisture is not terribly bad, but if this process takes place every night for 5 to 8 years, it will affect the exterior
2. Keep the vehicle under the overhang during the night. The next best thing in the garage is to protect the vehicle from dew during the night. Read the reason again in the paragraph above. The next best defense in the long run is the overhang. (Car covers are useful when the car is going to sit at the airport for 2 weeks or on the driveway for a week, as a daily defense is a good idea, but over time it's unpleasant and too dirty, the car.)
3. Regular wax. Regular blooming occurs every 3 to 4 months or every 5000 miles. So, while your vehicle is 20,000 miles, it has 4 layers of wax. Belt application gives the vehicle a thin layer of protection from the elements. As the car becomes older, the focus on the exterior needs to be increased. Sometimes paint should be polished to restore the surface clarity. Irrigating the paint every 1 1/2 years or once at 15,000 miles will increase the life of the wax and maintain the paint in the best condition
4. Regular washing of the exterior will protect the vehicle from dust and pollutants. The longer dirt and dust sits on the paint, the more likely it is to adhere to the surface
5. The Paint 3M-protected film is the best way to keep the color free. Applying this film to the bumper and hood, it will protect the original paint of the car from damage. This film is removable and has no lasting effect on the paint. Understandably, this movie can be removed after 10 years after installation, and the paint will look like the day it leaves the assembly line. Really the best long-term solution for everyday driver
6. Window tinge. Protect the interior from fading and drying with a lifetime warranty movie. During the day the interior of the cars is vulnerable to the harmful effects of solar UV rays. The window glows 100% of the ultraviolet rays. It also reduces internal heat and reduces glare. With the usual details of the interior and the hue of the window, the interior will look like the day it was installed. Also, the hue window improves the comfort of passengers and drivers
7. Two-year engine cleaning will ensure good visibility of fluid levels. It can improve preventive maintenance and keep the bike cool. In addition, the mechanic respects the clean engine and is more likely to clear himself.
8. Periodic removal of small door strikes and invasions. The price for keeping free doors "ding" is really reasonable and the Paintless Dent removal process is not invasive. It is impossible for a day-to-day driver to eventually get a ding on the door, but the good news is that they can be communicated and restored in their original position. No painting or painting is required and the vehicle retains its original factory paint
9. Detail Clean Up Detail. Every 1.5 to 2 years, the vehicle needs full detail. Most people will wait until the car is so bad, something has to be done. For a pot of plants, this is the equivalent of waiting until the leaves become brown before they are soaked
10. Reaching such a new vehicle after 10 years will require preventive or preventative care. Scheduled detailed meetings over a 1 year period will help you keep your car on the road. The paint job can not remind you that it needs a waxing mask. So do not wait until you notice that your car has become a bit dirty before you act. Finally, the mechanical part of the car is just as important. We strongly recommend that you follow all mechanical maintenance schedules.