PPC, PPV, CPV, CPA, and PPA are various advertising tools used in online marketing. They are used to drive traffic, landing pages, or any online platform that can be used for business purposes.
Before we look at the differences, it's a good idea to know their definitions. Knowing what they mean and their characteristics will clearly show great differences between them. Here are the full abbreviations:
PPC – Pay Per Click
PPV – Payment of Review
CPV – Price per view
CPA – Cost per Action
PPA – Paying for Action
Looking at the redundancies, I bet every layman makes a difference between them. Anyway, let's go.
PPC – Pay Per Click
1. This is a way of advertising where ads running on websites or different online platforms are only charged when someone clicks on the ad.
2. If someone sees the ad but does not click, there is no charge
3. This is a good way to target targeted traffic to a website and is recommended in online advertising.
4. Its prices range from less than $ 0.01 per click to $ 14.00. per click. This depends on various factors: the competition, the amount of traffic that advertising is likely to attract, among others.
5. Therefore, be careful when using this ad, as it can easily drain your account overnight.
6. If you'd like to use it, I'd recommend using it to drive traffic to push pages to collect email marketing emails.
7. Examples of these ads are ads that are visible on "Google ads" on different websites.
PPV – Payment of Review and CPV – Price Review
8. Both PPV and CPV mean the same thing; this is the amount that would have been charged for each ad view, regardless of each click on it or not.
9. Typically, it loads in groups of viewpoints, e.g. $ 0.30 per 1000 views, and so on.
10. It will therefore be quite cheap and effective if you want to get targeted traffic from it.
11. However, it can be very expensive if your ad has a lot of opinions but fewer actions.
12. Such advertisements must be very attractive and attract the necessary action to take advantage of it.
13. Advertising on Facebook is a good example of PPC and PPV ads. I would recommend you take a look at the difference.
CPA – Action and PPA – Payment of action
14. Both CPA and PPA mean the same thing. This is the amount charged or paid for each successful action that you have successfully done. For example, joining an online program, filling in a form, etc.
15. I think it's similar to affiliate marketing just that it is later wider than CPA. Secondly, the CPA targets long-term business relationships, while marketing marketing may not be that.
16. PPA is very expensive compared to others in this article, but it attracts a great business value, anywhere.
17. In this type of advertising, the action must be fulfilled as necessary to be charged or paid.