There are many holiday destinations that can certainly count among the best in the world. However, there are no predefined parameters or criteria as such that would determine the world's foremost tourist destination in terms of popularity.
Hawaii: Situated in the Pacific Ocean on the southeastern US coast, Hawaii consists of the 6 main islands, namely Oahu, Maui, Lanai, Big Island, Molokai and Kauai. Each of these six islands is known for its picturesque beauty, tourist attractions, remarkable location, beaches and recreational activities of the world class. Hawaii is the ideal destination for hikers and beach lovers of all ages.
• Goa: Located on the west coast of the Indian subcontinent, this place is famous for its beautiful beaches, temples, architecture of Portugal, churches, regional festivals such as Ganesh Chaturthi and Shigmo Carnival, and excellent seafood.
• Switzerland: With the main business objective of tourism, Switzerland has retained its place among the three best holiday destinations for several years. Its scenic beauty, pleasant climate and panoramic mountain peaks each year attract millions of tourists to this place.
• San Francisco: San Francisco, the most popular tourist destination in the US, is well-known for its remarkable architecture and tourist sites, such as Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Chinatown and Exploratorium.
• Cape Town: This place is famous for breathtaking views of the extensive Atlantic coast, the Constantia Valley and the picturesque coast of False Bay. Every year, it attracts millions of tourists who come here to enjoy the panoramic landscape and recreational activities on a world level.
• Sydney: Sydney is located in Australia and is the most popular tourist destination on the continent. It is popular for tourists due to its world famous tourist spots such as Sydney Harbor and Harbor Bridge, beautiful beaches, world class recreational activities, wildlife, national parks and luxury cruises